Heidi Bader Lic Ac, M.B.Ac.C., D.N.Med
Massage is the manipulation of the soft tissues and muscles of the body for therapeutic purposes. It has existed in one form or another since early civilization and has been practiced in many cultures for thousands of years as one of the earliest forms of healing.
In various forms massage can be used to stimulate or relax and it has many benefits including physical, emotional and physiological improvements.
From a treatment initially used for its physical or “medical” benefits, the “feel good factor” of the therapeutic touch has led to its use as a true holistic treatment which treats body and mind.
Some of the benefits include:
- Releases endorphins, the body’s feel good hormones
- Increased energy levels and feelings of vitality
- A general sense of health and wellbeing
- Relief from stress and tension
- Increased feelings of relaxation
- Improved lymph circulation
- Reduction in muscle tension.
During the initial consultation I will take a medical history to assess any possible contraindications to treatment.
Cash or Cheque only
|Neck, back and shoulder||½ hour||£25|
|Full body (Neck, back, shoulder, legs and arms)||1 hour||£40|
|Full body As above + abdomen, face and head||1¼ hours||£48|